Saturday, November 13, 2010

"my kind of girl"

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please DO NOT spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in Facebook to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you're a guy - post this as "my kind of girl"

if you're a girl - post it as "my kind of guy"

to whichever gender you prefer, really.

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?

she just amazing, just the way she are..

2. Smart?

sure.. utk produce baka 'baek' punya.. =)

3. Preferred age?

younger than me..

4. Preferred height?

shorter than me

5. How about sense of humor?

hope she understand all my jokes..

6. How about piercings?

burok..

7. Accepts you for who you are?

im not perfect..

8. Pink hair?

mcm mana nak semayang..?

9. Mushy or no?

no..

10. Thin or fat?

you fat or thin.. i like you.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyw_R2vSVfs&feature=related <- watch this

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?

If You're Thinkin' About My Baby.. It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White.. =)

12. Long hair or short hair?

long black hair.

13. Plastic or metal?

I love thrash metal

14. Smells good?

smell like teen spirit

15. Smoker?

smoke on the water

16. Drinker?

nope.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?

rumah aku rumah kampung.. takdak sapa2 kat sblah ni.. sawah ja..

18. Muscular?

mi luchador.. =)

19. Plays piano?

nice add on

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?

sure.. can play together with me.. =)

21. Plays violin?

ok with me

22. Sings very well?

just for me

23. Vain?

donno..

24. With glasses?

Doesnt matter

25. With braces?

Doesnt matter

26. Shy type?

not too shy

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?

she's a rebel-Greenday

28. Active or passive?

Active5

29.tight or THE BOMB?

she's a sensation-the ramones

30. Singer or dancer?

suara tu aurat..

31. Stunner?

stone cold

32. Hiphop?

guano da 'f' nih..

33. Earrings?

ordinary girls stuff

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends/boyfriends-until-you-drop?

everybody has their past story..

35.Dimples?

sweet! =)

36. Bookworm?

it b great if she can play worm 3d with me.. haha..

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?

aku maleh nak menulih

38. Playful?

depend on situation

39. Flirt?

enough with this broken heart..

40. Poem writer?

xdak masa nak baca

41. Serious?

she cant stand me at all

42. Campus crush?

crush crush crush - paramore

43. Can draw?

she can paint my love

44. Religious?

Islam

45. Someone who likes to tease people?

burok takdak manusia dah..

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?

one day she will mad at me n our kids playing game too much.. haha..

47. Speaks 20 languages?

no need.. she say it best.. when she say nothing at all..

48. Loyal or faithful?

as long as she love me

49. Good kisser?

kiss me-six pence none the richer

50. Loves children?

we will have kids somedayyy..



*fathin nordin suruh aku buang masa jawab benda tak guna ni..

No comments: